<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9870823?origin\x3dhttp://throughrosetintedglasses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
entries
tagboard
links
Saturday, January 01, 2005
♥ 8:40 AM

One day... One more day and I'd be flying to Canada...
My bags are almost fully packed.. but I still feel that something's missing...
Think that no matter how much I pack, I'd still feel that I forgot something..
As Nic said,I definately left something out.. and that is all of you..I think that's why I feel that something's missing.. hai~.. will miss all of you so much.. =/

ah wells, its not that I don't have a choice.. In fact, I chose to go to Canada for exchange..
It has been my dream to study overseas for like the longest time.. when I applied for this, I was so worried that I would get it.. But God has opened the doors for me in amazing ways.. First, by having Sheun and Lei (my dear sec sch mates) interested in going too.. so that I won't be alone..then by opening up ten.. YES.. TEN! from the original 4 places.. I mean, that's like really rare, coz that means 10 ppl from Queen's Uni wants to come too! (so now, sheun, Lei and me can all go!) well.. anways, that's not the only thing.. I had a really tough time getting the proper subjects to take abroad.. (really hard to explain in writing..) but God enabled me to get all the subjects I wanted and needed to do there..(if not, i would not have gone over) =) and the final one.. i passed this sem's exams.. all of them.. (didn't do fantastic.. but if i failed anything, i wouldn't be able to go abroad)


so.. that's my account of how God has enabled me to go.. and I should be excited..... In fact, if I really think about it... I will be excited.. I mean this will truely be a great experience.. living out on my own, studying in a totally new environment..Its winter! snow and all.. gosh!! think about the people i'd meet... from all races and nationalities.. the places i'd visit..

but when i think about what i am going to leave behind.. even for 5/6 months... i have this heart wrenching feeling... the farewell that day just made it more difficult to leave..
Thanks Dor.... for planning all that.. and for that really sweet and touching song.. =/*hug*
and for ALL of u who came... every single one of you.. (ok.. its hard to hug so many ppl so give y'all ONE HUGE BIG ONE!) it really means a lot to me.. more than you all can imagine...
hai~.... i feel that i don't deserve all that.. i mean.. it IS only 6 months.. God is really good to me.. to have all of you in my life.. =) really..oh man.. i'm getting soppy...

to all of you whose 21st bday i'd be missing.. jo,adel,pingping,jacinth,peiying,mich,min,joanna,sheena... I'm sorry dearies.. have smashing parties and get lovely presents.. will think of you all constantly when i'm there.. promise! =)

to the 5 crazy girls.. i'd miss all of your crazy laughter.. your drama-mama antics...
to the np gals...how do i tell you all how much i'd miss ya after 7 years of friendship?
to ping,vien.. will miss having a great lecture mate... sisters-in-christ to share stuff with..
to amy..your constant stories about life and its adventures..
to gpc study group...exams will be so different without you guys....
to gpc youth... will miss ya all and will always be praying for you all always... =) may you all grow in your knowledge and love for God!
to the rest of you... you all know who you are and your place in my heart.. some things don't have to be written...i'd be missing you all madly..

ok..so that's all for my riduculously long 1st entry..
time for a bath.. haha...
ciaoz...