Sunday, June 19, 2005
I've found a really nice blogskin and am totally ready to change this thing here..in fact, i found it last week.. and wanted to blog in my 'new blog'..
prob is, i forgot how to d/l the script.. =/ this sucks..i need dinko here to help me.. or is anyone else out there with time in their hands and willing to help? pretty please? ;P
hai~.. anyway, Dinko looks like she's having loads of fun in France.. makes me wanna go too!!! argh!!! Dor reminded me of our supposed backpacking trip.. to be fulfilled one year from now.. HOW AM I GOING TO GET 5K TO GO?? esp if its gonna be in Europe! darn......
well, at least i'm gonna start work tmr.. at Bear's aunt's childcare.. I hope I don't get driven mad and never wanna have kids in the future.. =\ i am thankful for work..coz then I won't be slacking around doing nothing. but yet, i've to give up my freedom of time.. which sucks.. like how I'm gonna have to work from 2-7pm on weekdays.. yeah.. thank God they let me off early to go for YF on friday..
NTU is supposed to help me register for subs coz i went on exchange but they only registered 3 out of 4 subs.. i really hope they'd not screw up and do the final one.. coz i'm supposed to work tmr!! how am i to go reg subs? argh!!!!
i sound so angst and so unthankful now.. =( yucks!
hmmm.. on a good note.. Sat went on well.. (: it was not as good as I envisioned it to be.. but as Sam puts it.. I'm too much of a perfectionist and idealist.. the most impt thing was that the star of the day had a good time and have great memories to bring home.. (:
though as much as i would like to say that this is all that matters..there's this thing prodding my heart.. this SHARP thing...it really sucks to be made to feel stupid and dumb when you go all out with your heart to do something for someone..ok.. i think i'm starting to really babble and am making my blog post sound boring...
till next time.. ciao!
should i just get a new comp for the family as my 21st bday prez?this one truely sucks!
Sunday, June 19, 2005
I've found a really nice blogskin and am totally ready to change this thing here..in fact, i found it last week.. and wanted to blog in my 'new blog'..
prob is, i forgot how to d/l the script.. =/ this sucks..i need dinko here to help me.. or is anyone else out there with time in their hands and willing to help? pretty please? ;P
hai~.. anyway, Dinko looks like she's having loads of fun in France.. makes me wanna go too!!! argh!!! Dor reminded me of our supposed backpacking trip.. to be fulfilled one year from now.. HOW AM I GOING TO GET 5K TO GO?? esp if its gonna be in Europe! darn......
well, at least i'm gonna start work tmr.. at Bear's aunt's childcare.. I hope I don't get driven mad and never wanna have kids in the future.. =\ i am thankful for work..coz then I won't be slacking around doing nothing. but yet, i've to give up my freedom of time.. which sucks.. like how I'm gonna have to work from 2-7pm on weekdays.. yeah.. thank God they let me off early to go for YF on friday..
NTU is supposed to help me register for subs coz i went on exchange but they only registered 3 out of 4 subs.. i really hope they'd not screw up and do the final one.. coz i'm supposed to work tmr!! how am i to go reg subs? argh!!!!
i sound so angst and so unthankful now.. =( yucks!
hmmm.. on a good note.. Sat went on well.. (: it was not as good as I envisioned it to be.. but as Sam puts it.. I'm too much of a perfectionist and idealist.. the most impt thing was that the star of the day had a good time and have great memories to bring home.. (:
though as much as i would like to say that this is all that matters..there's this thing prodding my heart.. this SHARP thing...it really sucks to be made to feel stupid and dumb when you go all out with your heart to do something for someone..ok.. i think i'm starting to really babble and am making my blog post sound boring...
till next time.. ciao!
should i just get a new comp for the family as my 21st bday prez?this one truely sucks!