<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9870823?origin\x3dhttp://throughrosetintedglasses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
entries
tagboard
links
Sunday, August 21, 2005
♥ 12:48 AM

I thought last week was the most horrid week ever...
And I was worried coz Claire (the Irish friend i got to know in Canada)and her dad were here for the weekend..
The weekend preceding 2 tests and 2 presentations...
I was figuring hard how to study and still bring them out...
but in the end, I didn't.. and I'm glad I didn't.. :)
I'm glad I didn't choose to bury my face in a textbook instead of meeting with them even for a few hours...

It was great.. to bring them around..to show them this small lil sunny island we call home..
Its great that though we were never really close, it didn't feel odd or distant.. it was as if we just left Harkness not long ago.. it was like the times we sat in the common room, talking and eating.. the times we walked to Bethel.. the time we had lunch at Stooleys..

I can't wait to go over to Ireland to visit you! and Tom, that's Claire's dad.. and YES i do feel weird calling him by name.. but he's cool and so nice... anyway.. Tom, I'd hold it to your word that we can come and stay in Ireland! :) I have free accomodation!

And Claire, you will see "the curious dog" again.. I promise...
In life, sometimes a goodbye is not really goodbye...
I've seen that through this weekend and the week minnie was here..
Praise God! :)


Tom, the cool dad..



Irish tastebuds and Indonesian food!