Thursday, September 22, 2005
I saw QL and her family having breakfast together this morning..
QL's sister told her that i put on so much weight, she almost couldn't recognise me..
:( *sad*
hai~.. i hate this man...
its so easy to put on weight.. and yet so difficult to lose it..
worse of all, the older you get, the harder to drop the pounds.. :/
And i do feel this "older" thing already..
I feel that my already-slow metabolism is dropping even further...
And it doesn't help that I see skinny girls all around..
girls who seem to be able to eat all they want, not move an inch and yet remain so slim..
It doesn't help either that the newspapers, magazines, television is flooded with all this images of gorgeous skinny girls, with sharp features and perfect skin..
so yes.. I am influenced by worldly views..
worldly views of beauty, of image...
arghhh!!!! :/
i need to run this off...
Thursday, September 22, 2005
I saw QL and her family having breakfast together this morning..
QL's sister told her that i put on so much weight, she almost couldn't recognise me..
:( *sad*
hai~.. i hate this man...
its so easy to put on weight.. and yet so difficult to lose it..
worse of all, the older you get, the harder to drop the pounds.. :/
And i do feel this "older" thing already..
I feel that my already-slow metabolism is dropping even further...
And it doesn't help that I see skinny girls all around..
girls who seem to be able to eat all they want, not move an inch and yet remain so slim..
It doesn't help either that the newspapers, magazines, television is flooded with all this images of gorgeous skinny girls, with sharp features and perfect skin..
so yes.. I am influenced by worldly views..
worldly views of beauty, of image...
arghhh!!!! :/
i need to run this off...