Sunday, February 19, 2006
Ended a 2 hr msn meeting at midnight.. tired, dry eyes and man, I can't stand meeting on msn.. too many ppl, too much talking.. very little "getting the point through".
Meeting should be kept in a strict face-to-face basis. period.
neways, Deer was telling me about a guy in school who wrote a series of "7 things I .... " in his blog that were really.. in the words of my dear friend.. "secondary school things"
no offence to the secondary school teens out there.. that was just an Ol' woman's saying.. Hee (it was reviewed by the whole class for some module.. how embarrassing! poor fella) anyway,
through the inspiration in the shower.. and yes, you didn't have to know that.. :P i realised that I had one list of my own..
In memory of a movie by Julia Stiles and
a very yummy Heath Ledger. :)
7 things I hate about you...I hate that you don't reply.
I hate that you don't trust me.
I hate the long silences.
I hate the way you affect me.
I hate that you don't care.
I hate not hating you. :/
ok.. so hate is a very strong word.. don't take it too literally..
and YES, the movie is '10 things I hate about you.' so i guess, i hate it that i dont even have 10 things i hate about you..
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Ended a 2 hr msn meeting at midnight.. tired, dry eyes and man, I can't stand meeting on msn.. too many ppl, too much talking.. very little "getting the point through".
Meeting should be kept in a strict face-to-face basis. period.
neways, Deer was telling me about a guy in school who wrote a series of "7 things I .... " in his blog that were really.. in the words of my dear friend.. "secondary school things"
no offence to the secondary school teens out there.. that was just an Ol' woman's saying.. Hee (it was reviewed by the whole class for some module.. how embarrassing! poor fella) anyway,
through the inspiration in the shower.. and yes, you didn't have to know that.. :P i realised that I had one list of my own..
In memory of a movie by Julia Stiles and
a very yummy Heath Ledger. :)
7 things I hate about you...I hate that you don't reply.
I hate that you don't trust me.
I hate the long silences.
I hate the way you affect me.
I hate that you don't care.
I hate not hating you. :/
ok.. so hate is a very strong word.. don't take it too literally..
and YES, the movie is '10 things I hate about you.' so i guess, i hate it that i dont even have 10 things i hate about you..