Sunday, November 19, 2006
I drove my Dad's car for the first time today..
and No, I have yet to pass...
It was supposed to be a "let's go to the really quiet lane, with no cars, behind our house to let you practice", that became a "let me teach you how to park in between cars" to a "let's go and practice your test routes"
I.was.so.nervous!
Its not just about getting the car scratched.
It was also about breaking the law, getting caught and being thrown into jail or something!
I had so much anxiety, I mounted the kerb while U-turning..
TWICE. And this never happened before.
I'm not gonna do it again man..
Something's telling me its not worth it..
Sunday, November 19, 2006
I drove my Dad's car for the first time today..
and No, I have yet to pass...
It was supposed to be a "let's go to the really quiet lane, with no cars, behind our house to let you practice", that became a "let me teach you how to park in between cars" to a "let's go and practice your test routes"
I.was.so.nervous!
Its not just about getting the car scratched.
It was also about breaking the law, getting caught and being thrown into jail or something!
I had so much anxiety, I mounted the kerb while U-turning..
TWICE. And this never happened before.
I'm not gonna do it again man..
Something's telling me its not worth it..