Sunday, November 12, 2006
I had decided to stop serving in the Thai ministry next year. But something is pulling me back.
Saw my ex-english students today. Suparin and Manasak.
And though I got their names mixed up, they seemed genuinely happy to see me and that we got the time to talk a little. That tugged at my heart.
Are you telling me something God?
I also had dinner with the Thai brothers and sisters after a long time.
And for once, I stayed back to help Brenda at the end of dinner.
Its amazing how much there is to do.
Pack extra food.(there is LOADS) Wash the containers/pots/dishes. Area cleaning.Trash management.And she does this faithfully every week so that the Thai brothers and sisters will not miss service. The silent, background worker.
I am touched, amazed and ashamed.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
I had decided to stop serving in the Thai ministry next year. But something is pulling me back.
Saw my ex-english students today. Suparin and Manasak.
And though I got their names mixed up, they seemed genuinely happy to see me and that we got the time to talk a little. That tugged at my heart.
Are you telling me something God?
I also had dinner with the Thai brothers and sisters after a long time.
And for once, I stayed back to help Brenda at the end of dinner.
Its amazing how much there is to do.
Pack extra food.(there is LOADS) Wash the containers/pots/dishes. Area cleaning.Trash management.And she does this faithfully every week so that the Thai brothers and sisters will not miss service. The silent, background worker.
I am touched, amazed and ashamed.