<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9870823?origin\x3dhttp://throughrosetintedglasses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
entries
tagboard
links
Monday, March 05, 2007
♥ 9:37 PM

I'd be at tanjong pagar for a month..
lunch anyone? :P
working for stat boards ain't good..
No OT, no cab claims..
well, at least we know the government is thrifty.. in a way... :/

Received this in the morning:
"Appeal? to sp ar? Nah.. coz I don't mind anything.. So if its God's plan then i don't mind.."

Its so heartwarming to read these words.. Especially from you..
I don't know how He did it.. to keep you with us for so many years..
I remember those times when you said YF was boring..
My mind was whirling.. in fear that you'd just go off, with the bad influences you face daily..
lost in all that the world calls fun..and we'd all lose you..
But that's how He works.. in such amazing and unfathomable ways..

I'm so happy for you.. (:

and another thing..
4As, 2 merits, B3 in GP..
Thai Mission trip.. (in june of major exam year mind you)
Jump..
lock-in..
YF..
7.30 service..
Sunday school..
11.30 service..
Guitaring.. packing up..
I never fail to see you around..
you never ceased serving..
Always faithful..what more can i say?

you're a living testimony girl..
a shining light for Him..
i'm miss you terribly already.. :/