<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9870823?origin\x3dhttp://throughrosetintedglasses.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile
entries
tagboard
links
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
♥ 8:41 PM

i'm angry and depressed..
I worked so hard on this job and accumulated a total of 45hrs of OT.
past midnight everyday and till 2.30am on Fridays..
so much so that I completed my work so early, I was dropped out of the job before it ended coz there wasn't much left for me to do.. dropped out to vouch 400 invoices and document till 5am..while everyone in the team was enjoying some japanese dinner..

and after a month-long wait, I was told
"The manager has approved your OT hours of 16.
Thank for all the hard work!!! "

16!!!! Thank you my foot..
If you're so appreciative, give me my 45 hrs!

I hate funds.