Sunday, August 03, 2008
wow. the last I posted was like 4 months ago?
seriously, the only reason I'm keeping this space alive is coz of all the Canadian memories in here...
but since I have this, then I might as well use it.. (:
the past 2 months have been such a whirlwind. there were the ups and also the downs.
the encouragement and spur to continue in youth ministry. thanks to the wonderful youths who planned lock-in and all those who contributed for youth sunday. indeed, you guys are the reward of service.. (:
http://thecinderpath.blogspot.com/ entries in mid-June tell everything.
an old friend's salvation. i've been praying for you girls for so many years. I just can't express my joy at hearing your step to enter into the heavenly family. welcome sister! (:
one down and many more to go. Oh, may the Lord be gracious open up hearts!
mum's job. it was a good choice to get back in after all, ain't it?
taiwan.
camp comm.
a good friend leaving.
senior associate me.
and you.
august is here and autumn beckons.
summer has come and gone in a flash.
somehow, i'm glad its over;
taking its intoxication with it.
wise and unwise decisions were made.
right and wrong actions were taken.
still, there is time for rectification.
would i rather have it all not happened?
but then again, what's e point of mulling over that right now?
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.
Sunday, August 03, 2008
wow. the last I posted was like 4 months ago?
seriously, the only reason I'm keeping this space alive is coz of all the Canadian memories in here...
but since I have this, then I might as well use it.. (:
the past 2 months have been such a whirlwind. there were the ups and also the downs.
the encouragement and spur to continue in youth ministry. thanks to the wonderful youths who planned lock-in and all those who contributed for youth sunday. indeed, you guys are the reward of service.. (:
http://thecinderpath.blogspot.com/ entries in mid-June tell everything.
an old friend's salvation. i've been praying for you girls for so many years. I just can't express my joy at hearing your step to enter into the heavenly family. welcome sister! (:
one down and many more to go. Oh, may the Lord be gracious open up hearts!
mum's job. it was a good choice to get back in after all, ain't it?
taiwan.
camp comm.
a good friend leaving.
senior associate me.
and you.
august is here and autumn beckons.
summer has come and gone in a flash.
somehow, i'm glad its over;
taking its intoxication with it.
wise and unwise decisions were made.
right and wrong actions were taken.
still, there is time for rectification.
would i rather have it all not happened?
but then again, what's e point of mulling over that right now?
Psalm 27:14
Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord.